Myth Of Soma: Blades of Heaven

Associate
Enjoying this so far, bit weird doing Con when you have the 'rested xp' bonus as it's not affected by it but you level quicker because of it.

However I do wonder if healing for INT is affected by this 'rested' xp' bonus or is it just leveling/xp gain that is affected.

Associate
Got a couple of chars on this now, con is now affected by rested exp so I took advantage of this and got it to 26. Game is still good and slightly addictive, player base is very friendly and helpful. Quite a lot on in the afternoon / evenings (200 ish) and World events (WOW, GVW etc) always have a lot of people around and grouping up.

Soldato
Been playing this since release, both devil world and human world. I'm enjoying levelling casually but forgot just how much of a grind this is. Its nice to see soma busy again, if anything it feels more alive than the official server did in its last few years.

Compared to mir, the stats system is more complex but it means you're never limited to just one class on the human world. Devil world is similar to mir in that you gain stats each level and are limited to one class. Both world seem pretty busy, however hsoma has 70% of the population so will always be busier.

If you expect to be competitive in PvP, prepare to play 10 hours a day for a few months to even be in with a shout.

Soldato
The Myth of Soma is alive and kicking with loads of new stuff and up-dates happening right now - well worth taking a look :p

Who are you in game? I still play daily :D

@airrunner the website is https://myth-of-soma.com/

And for any old players thinking of coming back, rates are significantly faster now and there's been a few major changes that mean you don't have to follow a specific levelling path if you don't want to ruin your character.

Back
Top Bottom