N70 Replacement ?

Caporegime
I've currently got an N70, and im cursing its slowness. Mate has a 6110, he sat next to me and had a race, turning the phone on, displaying pictures stored on our mobiles etc..

and his thrashed mine by absolute miles. I was warned about this, but others said it wasnt that bad so i went ahead anyway

are there any of the high end nokias around atm that arent that slow ?

and what about the K800i ? everybody seems to be raving about the camera in that as it has a proper flash, has any of todays nokias got a camera as good ?

Soldato
I have an Orange N70 - the slowness has bugged me more than any feature on any phone before it.

I've just installed the new firmware, and my god it makes a difference. Makes the phone a lot more usable - the Camera speed in particular is transformed. The update is very easy to do.

Caporegime
MrLOL said:
just came back to this thread having forgotten about it

updated the firmware and my god its improved :D

still find myself wanting a SE k800 though :(

The SE K800i is a nice phone, i have one but it also suffers from laggy performance but it isnt as bad as the n70...mind u theres a firmware update for the k800i out soon which fixes the lag issue and other little problems with the k800i.

Still id take the k800i over the n70 10/10 times...in fact id take an SE phone 10/10 times over a nokia:p.

Back
Top Bottom