Name a Website that you still regularly visit even though it no longer serves a purpose?

Man of Honour
L.T.D.F., (London taxi drivers forum), I quit driving a Black Cab in 2012, but I still like to see what’s happening in “the game”.
Not a lot, if you discount much wailing in the lodges over the dearth of fares due to the pandemic and Uber.

Associate
Eurogamer - don't like their review grading system and it's mostly regurgitated reddit articles as news and not even that reliable these days (they were wrong about the Switch Pro), too much fortnite garbage and now has videos that auto play, because that's what i want when reading, a ******* video playing at the same time

MoneySavingExpert - no longer for the consumer, a referral link site where you get no cashback unlike topcashback and quidco etc, lost its original purpose when the owner Martin Lewis sold it

Rotten Tomatoes - stopped giving a **** about other people's opinions on movies a long time ago, got bought by a major movie studio so can't trust it either

All of them still in my favourites and click on them when bored and generally browsing.

Back
Top Bottom