NEC Bike Show - Anyone going?

Associate
I went there today, to be honest with you, I was quite dissapointed.

Unless you want to sit on everybike and really want to compare a few new models it isnt really worth it. For £16 I'd rather fill up the tank and go for a ride out..

It's my first time at the show and so I expected more, like more atmosphere and freebies etc (nothing lavish, just small samples etc)

Associate
Went yesterday good day out better than last year in my opion came out with too much expense :p new full system exhaust, drift hd ghost cam and a seat cowl but oh well bring on summer :)

Soldato
I was there yesterday. Was ok, not really that many decent quality bargains to be had. Lots of £20 gloves and the like but the decent leathers and that were still pretty much the same price that you can get them for in your local bike shop.

Associate
OP
I went today - I thought it was a good day out as usual. I wasn't buying anything though as i'm just buying a house atm, saw loads of things I wanted too :(

Associate
Did not go. Woke up late (work nights) so went for a ride but 15 mins into it got annoyed with 2 car drivers. One pulled out on me and the other wanted a race, didn't give him one so he blocked me then cut me up on a roundabout. Idiot, just no need.

Will go to a show in 2013. :)

Back
Top Bottom