need a 2nd phone (samsung) do i upgrade mine or get a cheap one?

Underboss
I'm in a dilemma at the moment and i like to get a 2nd phone, so i have one for work use only (PAYG and WIFI calling as it'll be on the WIFI all day)

I have currently a Samsung A53 (A55 is the new one i think) so its 2 years old now

do i upgrade it and keep it as my work phone or buy a cheap one and use the cheap one as work phone ?

Prices seem silly now

Looked at the A55 £370
Looking at A14? £200

so I am not sure what's the best solution, any feedback welcome

Thanks

Soldato
How much would you want to spend if you bought a flashy one, would you be going flagship?
Are you happy with the a53? I guess the battery may start to degrade more soon, so leaving it as a work phone and you getting a new one might be a good idea.
Would you be happy just going with the A55 for your new phone?

Underboss
OP
How much would you want to spend if you bought a flashy one, would you be going flagship?
Are you happy with the a53? I guess the battery may start to degrade more soon, so leaving it as a work phone and you getting a new one might be a good idea.
Would you be happy just going with the A55 for your new phone?

Thanks for the reply

ive been really digging deep into what i want

and i think i want to "upgrade" my phone now, battery is getting a bit meh so ill keep my A53 as a work only phone

Im happy with it, but it does feel sluggish occasionally (that's just browsing the net) which was why i was thinking A55

funnily enough, ive been looking and comparing the S24 series (new and 2nd hand) (i realise there's a lot of fakes about)

I currently feel going from a A53 to an A55 isn't really an upgrade though

if i was to get the S24, id be looking at the ultra, purely because the chipset is not Samsung's own,, the standard S24 screen is smaller than my A53, so i wouldn't get that one

Soldato
Splash out on the s24u, you'll love it.
There were some great deals on the other week, not sure what's on now.
I'm tempted, but keep saying no, lol

Back
Top Bottom