Need a Laptop/Notebook - Check out OcUK First!!

Caporegime
A year after you buy a gaming laptop, it will be lagging in performance, and still be heavy.

If you get a portable laptop, sure it will be slow after a year, but it doesn't get any heavier.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Lots of Acer models now available and we have started selling the new Sony Vaio 11" and 13" models too for those who want something smaller and lightweight. :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
and we have started selling the new Sony Vaio 11" and 13" models too for those who want something smaller and lightweight. :)

You're selling the old Sony models, the TX and S Series are being replaced in a matter of weeks.

The TX1 is being replaced by the TX2 and the S is being replaced by the SZ.

If you get in the new SZ models when they're available then I'll buy one if you get a good price.

(Are you able to give a price and availability of the SZ1XP?)

Associate
Gibbo, you should update your description of the ACER 3023WLMi as it comes with a X700 graphics chipset not the X600. I have one myself and everywhere seems to list it as having the X600, but it definitely comes with the X700.

MMD

MMD

Associate
Caged, I have to use this thing day in, day out. For the work I do at uni, even a 17" screen is considered tiny, so I doubt anything smaller will help me out - and like I said, i'm after a desktop replacement. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom