Need a New Graphics Card

Associate
Will this card be OK in My System. System at bottom of Thread.
MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050Ti AERO ITX 4G OC Graphics Card '4GB GDDR5, 1455MHz, mini ITX Design, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, Single Fan Cooling System'

To Replace my Geforce GTX650
THANKS

Soldato
Should be okay but for what do you want the card? And that card has been superseded by the GTX 1650. Your system should take a full length card so there is little point buying an ITX card.

Associate
OP
I'm limited in cash..Was thinking of upping my Ram by buying another two 8gb to make it 32GB RAM and the Graphics card. I do Photography with Photoshop n Lightroom n ON1 RAW...
Windows 10 pro updates keep messing up my Sound drivers as well so only two front speakers work, I got 4 speakers n a SubWoofer. I tried all updates of drivers to no avail. Fed up really

Soldato
I'm limited in cash..Was thinking of upping my Ram by buying another two 8gb to make it 32GB RAM and the Graphics card. I do Photography with Photoshop n Lightroom n ON1 RAW...
Windows 10 pro updates keep messing up my Sound drivers as well so only two front speakers work, I got 4 speakers n a SubWoofer. I tried all updates of drivers to no avail. Fed up really
Maybe check out the used/second hand market for gtx1050 960 970 especially if money is tight as you can get some bargains although avoid any cards that don't have brand names in the title.

Back
Top Bottom