Need a new keyboard

Soldato
I was thinking of buying the logitech g915 tkl but the keycaps are putting me off as I've heard they wooble a bit and I use the g502 wireless so that would have been perfect.
So I'm looking at the Glorious GMMK PRO 75% as I'll be using the keyboard for gaming but I'm not sure what switches I should get.

Associate
I was thinking of buying the logitech g915 tkl but the keycaps are putting me off as I've heard they wooble a bit and I use the g502 wireless so that would have been perfect.
So I'm looking at the Glorious GMMK PRO 75% as I'll be using the keyboard for gaming but I'm not sure what switches I should get.

I've had a G915 TKL for over a year now and have no complaints about key wobble. If you sit there deliberately wobbling them from side to side there's a small amount, but nothing I've ever noticed in daily use. I love the clicky switches on mine.

The one complaint I do have with the keyboard is the custom keys and the fact they're ABS rather than PBT. Mine went shiny fairly quickly and I've not been able to find any PBT replacements.

I use mine with a G Pro wireless and it's a really nice combo.

Associate

Well, the great thing about a hot swap is that you will be able to try out different kinds to land on what you like.

Glorious sell a pack with different ones in, I think it's about 8 quid on ocuk.

I thought I'd like blues because I like the blues in a low-profile keyboard and felt reds pressed to easily.

Turns out blacks are my current fave. Linear travel but more activation pressure for my gorilla fingers :) I prefer the glorious ones to kailh

Associate
Can i get away with a ansi layout as they have a set of key caps i like but they dont do them in iso.
You can use an ansi layout with an ansi board just have to workaround pound sign and muscle memory etc.

Can't just put keys for one on the other layout board though, different number of keys, so pick and stick or get one or more of each.

I know people that favour each.

Back
Top Bottom