Need a new pc game…. Not brought one for 2 years!

people actually like tf2? i could not get into that game at all, graphics were fun but that was about it. other games i don't like i tend to be able to see why people might like them, however tf2 i can't one bit so can someone explain its appeal to me please.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
COD4. Everybody should own a copy.
Awesome game, Brilliant online with sheer in your face brutality metered out constantly. This game has kept me off BF2 :eek:
Got my 360 now & will be getting it on that as well. That is how good it is.

Associate
Totally agree with malc30, cod4 is mind blowing. Its the only game that matches if not exceeds bf2 in gameplay, very addictive. The single player campaign is dam good too.

Soldato
OP
i looked at cod4, but my shuttle only just meets the min spec, so i fear i would not really get that much out of it, but looking to upgrade next Jan, so maybe then, think i will go for half life 2, saw it in ASDA for £28, seems to be £35 in most high street places, anyone seen it cheaper?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
COD4 is under 30 quid this week only in a certain shop & the settings & tweaks are numerous for running it well. My rig is AGP & backed off a bit the game runs sweet. Paying 28 quid for HL2 seems a bit off to me, Does it come with a Doris ?

Back
Top Bottom