Need a Web Development laptop

Associate
Hi there,

So I've been biding my time for a while now waiting on new laptop models to be released but it seems nothing too much has changed in the landscape. I used to have a Dell 7577 but due to some problems with the screen I ended up returning it and getting a full refund.

The main reason for a new laptop is that I need something that can easily handle Photoshop, Visual Studio as well as multiple virtual machines and some light video editing from time to time. I also do a bit of gaming but these are mainly older games so the graphics power isn't essential and would therefore be a "nice to have".

After looking at the current deals on Overclockers, I can see the Asus TUF FX505GM is currently available for £949.99 which is a bit of a steal. However, having never owned an Asus (I have an old Acer from years ago) I was unsure of their build quality - particularly as it only comes with a 1 year warranty.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...d-120hz-i7-8750h-gaming-laptop-lt-27g-as.html

Any thoughts or other recommendations please?

Thanks!

Soldato
I like the look of the matebook X pro myself, if I had the cash to spend at the moment I would be getting one of those for my Dev work

Back
Top Bottom