Need advice with buying a new pc?

Associate
Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I feel like computing has advanced so much since I used to play (CS 1.3/1.6). I'm not looking to build my pc as my lifestyle and disposition are not compatible (lazy?). So I have been looking at buying a pc pre built on this site but it's quite a lot to take in. Intel, AMD, Ryzen? It all seems quite a lot of information, I have tried to do some research but I'm just not sure.

I'm hoping to find some experts on this site that can perhaps point me in the right direction. I tend to play all games but mainly story based games but I dable in warzone and apex on console so I am hoping to transfer that over. If I'm completely honest I'm looking to get a pc for Diablo 2 remake but I want something that easily plays everything at semi high settings.

My budget is around 1500-1700, I have a razer raptor 27 monitor as I managed to get it on the cheap.

Associate
OP
Thanks Joxeon! How would I go by installing windows? Wouldn't it be the same price if I decided to do it myself?

If I got the pc would it have an OS to install it? Haha. I'm too old and too stupid.

Do you think an additional solid state drive would be a good idea if I save myself 100 quid.

Associate
OP
Thanks all! Its a lot to take in, will head towards the Joxeon build as it seems to hit all the criteria and perhaps upgrade the CPU (Prossesor?) Seems like my budget has jumped up to 1800 which I am happy with just want something that will last a while and can game fairly comfortably with anything I through at it!

Back
Top Bottom