Need an iPhone case

Soldato
ive had a switcheasy rebel for 9 months now, very nice case the bottom is sagging a bit which is a common occurance.

i am now getting a bit bored of it so have ordered a Incase Slider case to use for a bit

plenty of case reviews on youtube, most are quite funny as they get very excited when they start opening the case packaging and wiping the iphone down with a microfiber to make sure if "slides" into the case scratch less - makes me chuckle every time :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsLIA4GcPs
What a load of waffle for a phone case! :D

Seems a good range on this site: http://www.ultra-case.com/index.php

Last edited:
Associate
ive had a switcheasy rebel for 9 months now, very nice case the bottom is sagging a bit which is a common occurance.

i am now getting a bit bored of it so have ordered a Incase Slider case to use for a bit

I'm thinking about ordering an inCase Slider Metallic Orange from the US, people seem to rate them well.

I've had the incease slider (in black) since November, iPhone and case still look as new :)

I also have an anti-glare screen protector which is really good and other than the little speck of dust I managed to get under it when installing still looks as new :p

Soldato
My InCase Slider arrived yesterday. It's very nice, such a good fit, adds very little bulk and offers full protection.

I only wish they did these with a more gloss finish.

Mines a little bright being the metallic orange version, sure is different though.

Soldato
I ended up getting an Incipio Feather for £12.75 from eBay.

It fits well and kind of clips in after you push the phone. Do have to be a little careful to make sure it doesn't catch on the power button but otherwise it is fine.
It is all made of the same material so the inside is soft matt plastic and all the points and edges are smooth as well.
All the buttons are still accessible fine as the whole case is only a few millimetres thick.
Only disadvantage is the case comes up to the same level as the screen, so it doesn't overlap the chrome, this actually looks really nice but it means that there is no protection for putting the phone screen down on a surface, and also most of the bottom is unprotected including the chrome and the ports.

Also included is a microfiber cloth, two screen protectors and a bit of plastic for smoothing out the screen.

Some pictures of it fitted to the phone:

Soldato
Just ordered one of these too :D

MW

Mine turned up today, i must say it looks cool but the plastic screen protectors are naff. I cleaned the screen with alcohol to insure it stuck well and to reduce the dust creating bubbles. The adhessive on the protector was too weak, as i was trying to lay it on the screen with the squeegee it kept moving. The squeegee was completely useless as it's too small and too weak i had to use the plastic docking bracket lol. Ended getting angry with it binning the first protector and the second went on with loads of bubbles due to it not sticking well and taking forever to position properly.

MW

Soldato
I just bought a pack of the anti-glare screen protectors from the Apple store, I kinda felt dirty going in there for the first time and robbed at £10 for 2 sheets of plastic but they're actually pretty good :)

The funny thing is I never knew there was a Mac store there, i'm pretty sure it's because it's next to an Ann Summers :D

MW

Back
Top Bottom