Need assistance

Associate
Hello, my PC decided not to work this morning, my wife tried to turn it on, it turned on but tv kept saying no signal, so I came down tried it same thing I then tried the internal card still no signal I then took the ram out the he's out plug them back in, I then still got no signal after I left the machine for 5 mins it came up with the standard black screen for loading but a big message came up saying I oc my ram to 2,000 I was shocked but ok I restarted pc nothing happend, I then went to a shop purchased a ssd two ram a windows 7 (I purchased the PC second hand with fake windows) I come back installed all new things but still the same thing happened, I first time safe mode the PC that did not work I tried safe mode one more time this time worked but the PC is very sluggish on booting up n getting to the windows, I shall record n put on YouTube once I restart the system later on, anyone have any ideas on what I should do only thing I'm left to think is my mobo is damaged (I hope not)

Associate
OP
AMD PHENOM II X 6 1055T 2.80GHZ
Now 8GB KINGSTON HYPER X (2 RAM 4GB EACH)
SSD OCZ SATA III 2.5
MOBO GIGABYTE TURBO 3D
WATERCOOLED CPU
NVIDIA 560TI GPU
UV LIGHTING FOR THE TUBING FOR MY WATERCOOLING

Top Bottom