Need help first gaming PC

Associate
Hello, I am new to the gaming pc im not really sure what to get but il describe what il be using it for

• Run OBS classic
• Run OSRS (old school runescape) maybe 2 tabs at once
• Run Nightbot
• Webcam

• Plus id like it to beable to run facebook and stuff like that in the background

I know this probaly dosnt need the best stuff ive got a budget of £300-£400 ?

Associate
It's going to be tight. You might have better luck in the used parts market honestly. If you buy new that kind of budget will get you a Pentium based machine (dual core) which may not be up to scratch for your desired level of performance.

Associate
That is a very weak CPU but it might work. I've never used an 860K but I know they are low perf. I honestly don't know what to tell you. You'll have to wait for someone with experience to help. Or make a thread in the gaming subforum asking if the GPU/CPU/RAM combo in this build are up to snuff for 2 taps of OSRS and all that other stuff. I just don't know.

Associate
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £422.21
(includes shipping: £12.30)

I am a little rusty but this is close to your 400 quid budget.

The processor is half decent you could overclock it.

Not bad for a little over 400 new, i suggest you look into used pc hardware maybe on ebay or whatever.

Please look at this > http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Pentium-G4560-vs-AMD-Athlon-II-X4-860K/3892vs3265

If you go with my suggestion, you will need to build this pc.

I did another one, this processor will be able to deliver with your broadcasts.

Total: £496.73

Maybe go with an i3 i don't know just rusty but i know for a fact that the 1400 ryzen you see there will have plenty of power to do what you want it too, what you demand isn't going to stress a graphics card like the rx460 so that will be fine, 8gb of ram will be enough, as well as 1tb of hdd so that will be big enough and it is Matx so the case will be smaller but you have to build this pc.

I'll do an i3 build.

Total: £464.21

Here is the i3 7100 vs ryzen 1400 > http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-7100-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1400/3891vs3922

Last edited:
Associate
**Make sure OCUK flash the board to the latest bios or give you the most recent board rev. so your Ryzen 5 is compatible.

BTW when you have some money to spare in the future, add an SSD to that build. It makes a difference.

Associate
I have done another one.

Total: £457.22

With the money saved i opted for a better gpu the rx 560.

Total: £487.22

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom