Need help to find a suitable PC

Associate
Hi, I have been looking for a new gaming PC for a while but I'm kind of at a loss. I am not too knowledgeable about the specs and such. I am looking for a PC to run games like League of Legends, Guild wars 2, Sims etc without any fps issues. My current PC drops to about 2 fps when playing GW2 which is not ideal (its is a very old computer).
I have had advice from a couple of people who mentioned that I'd be better getting the parts and building it myself (money wise). However I'm not too sure about that as I've never build a PC before and it's a lot of money to spend for me to then mess it up.
My budget would be around £1000, preferably less ideally around £700-£850, but if need be I'm willing to spend a little more if it's better quality and will provide a notable difference in the game play.
Any advise is welcome :)

I don't think any of it is salvageable, I bought the computer about 7 years ago pretty much for the sole purpose of homework. I bought a prebuilt one from PC World so I couldn't tell you what components it has. I had thought about trying to upgrade this one but it has a pretty small case (around 30cm by 10 cm). I do know that it doesn't have a graphics card. To be honest it still works ok as long as its not doing anything too complicated so I had thought about keeping it around for college work. It just can't handle the games.
Do you think it's unlikely for me to be able to purchase a good gaming computer with my budget?

thank you :) that looks good, is the bullguard antivirus optional? I bought a subscription for my current computer and i can still use this subscription on another device. Also do I not need an SSD?

Back
Top Bottom