NEED HELP! Weirdest Keyboard Problem

Associate
Hi friends,

the past 2 weeks I have gone through 4 keyboards. All with the same issue which I can't seem to fix or get to the root off.

I originally used a Razer Blackwidow Chroma, I wanted to change as it was quite old and some keys where not as responsive anymore. (Not to great when gaming)

So I splashed some cash and got myself the Corsair K70 mk2 and I loved the keyboard for many reasons. But shortly after using it for a few days, I noticed that the back light or LEDs on certain keys was very DIM/DULL (Low Brightness) compared to the rest of the keyboard. Normally around the top left of the board, namely the Q,W,E,1,2,3 and few random ones.

I thought this was simply a fault after trying a few different fixes and returned to get the same again. Guess what? It done the exact same thing. Its not instant it takes a day or sitting or so. So i decided it maybe was that particular keyboard being quite new and decided to change to the Hyper-X Alloy RGB keyboard with red switches. Again, it worked fine until the same issue happened again! With a completely different brand!

I tried everything from, uninstalling all software relating to peripherals and updating them. Reseting the keyboards to factory settings. Closing any other RGB software. Closed all none essential programs, obviously i changed the USBs around in the ports and nothing will fix it, i even tried removing devices in device management, and worse thing is, when i take it to another laptop in the house and plug it in, they remain with the same problem?

I decided then to return the Hyper-X and just go back to Razer, and got the Blackwidow Elite, and today it has gone the same, with the Q,E, and 3 keys dull and the rest of the keyboard, razer mouse, and mousemat, totally fine.

I am baffled, i really am, and dont know what to do to fix this problem?

Anyone out there solve my mysterious problem? lol, maybe its more simple than i know.

Anxiously waiting for a fix,

Regards
Gary

Back
Top Bottom