Need help with my first ever PC - What 4090 to buy?

I'd go with the Zotac for the warranty tbh.

I think the FE/Reference for NV is 3 years.

I realise that on paper it doesn't look as impressive as some of the other cards, but that doesn't necessarily make it bad or mean it wont perform within a couple of percent in actual usage. I also find the testing methodology shown in that video to be a little questionable, it's from a mixture of sources for a start which makes it impossible to confirm that they were tested under equal/fair conditions.

Well you can get AIB models cheaper, and is the FE cooler better than most if them? And what do you mean by moving target returns policy?

XFX used to have the best warranty at one point. XFX then become terrible. Same for Asus, Zotac, PNY. So all are moving targets.

EVGA was always top notch for customer service and warranty and then, well now EVGA have pulled out of the GPU market.

AIB quality has always been all over the place, but that now extends to even the halo cards. Coil whine, crappy fans warping PCB’s etc. Even suspiciously counterfeit looking IC’s.

Last edited:
XFX used to have the best warranty at one point. XFX then become terrible. Same for Asus, Zotac, PNY. So all are moving targets.

EVGA was always top notch for customer service and warranty and then, well now EVGA have pulled out of the GPU market.

AIB quality has always been all over the place, but that now extends to even the halo cards. Coil whine, crappy fans warping PCB’s etc. Even suspiciously counterfeit looking IC’s.

Even Zotac?

Do Nvidia have a good RMA reputation then?

Back
Top Bottom