Need help with my PC Configuration.

Associate
Hi there,

My PC I paid £479 for, has an i7 4930K, Dual GTX Titans, 16gb DDR3 at 2666MHz, a 1TB SSD, a 650W PSU, and a custom EK Water-Cooling Configuration using EOL parts, the only question I'm wanting to ask is, what on earth has this PC got in terms of components used for the CPU block, GPU blocks, fittings and resoviour pump etc?

If anyone could help me that'd be greatly appreciated.

what on earth has this PC got in terms of components used for the CPU block, GPU blocks, fittings and resoviour pump etc?
Unless there are identifiable numbers on the parts, I think you'd have to resort to comparing pictures to identify them, or post them on here and hope there are some mega-watercooling nerds that can tell you by sight. What do you need to know for, does it need maintenance?

this is all i can give you, but here are the pictures!

Yeah. EK is all I can help with. There will only be so many that will fit your CPU so you should be able to work it out with a google?
The GPU blocks would probably need a better picture?

The cpu waterblock looks like a supremacy (evo)
The reservoir is a Ek-RES X3...looks like a 250 from the length of it

cant tell the radiator, nor the gpu waterblock (what model of titan is the "dual titans" ?)
cant see the pump

either way, i wouldn't have paid nearly £500 for the lot. that's well overpriced.

Last edited:
the loop is normally fully drained and washed out with distilled water at least once a year (or every 6 months)
it doesn't seem to have been done, if ever, judging on the amount of staining on the reservoir
basically you'll have to look for mould/fungal growth and also if there are any metal residue/corrosion that will jam up the pump

to refill the reservoir you should use a premixed clear coolant as you don't need to add more dye into the loop
if you decide to DIY then you need to use distilled water with anti-corrosion and biocides added to it

a full custom loop is a lot of work (which is why i don't use one anymore)

that computer is not worth £479
if you trust a random stranger from a forum, i would advise not to buy it
but as always, not my money, not my problem

not even £200 lol. i wouldn't bother with those parts that are a best part of a decade old or even older

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom