Need help with my pc !!!

Associate
Hi so i had a 1050ti and AMD fx 8350 and i decided to upgrade to a 580 8gb,i valorant and fornite and the bottleneck from my cpu is so bad i now get anything between 70-110 on low settings same when i max them out!! what should i do downgrade to 570 8gb or buy a cpu cooler as i still use the stock one and OC my cpu ram ETC to fix it?.

but its annoying as my 1050ti was around £90 my 580 is around £180 and its even worse :(

Hi. You need to rewrite your post a bit cause it is hard to understand. But from what I gather you are experiencing no advantage from the RX 580 upgrade. You can assume that this is from the CPU bottleneck. This means that the GPU is waiting for the CPU for instructions. So no matter how fast the graphics card is. The CPU is holding back the full potential of the graphics card.

In general get a new CPU. The FX series isn't gonna cut it anymore in modern games

Hi. You need to rewrite your post a bit cause it is hard to understand. But from what I gather you are experiencing no advantage from the RX 580 upgrade. You can assume that this is from the CPU bottleneck. This means that the GPU is waiting for the CPU for instructions. So no matter how fast the graphics card is. The CPU is holding back the full potential of the graphics card.

In general get a new CPU. The FX series isn't gonna cut it anymore in modern games
im going to get new mobo and ram what cpu would you recommend cpu i have (£130)

also sorry if my english is bad

Back
Top Bottom