Need more screws

Soldato
Hi all

I'm currently in the process of putting together my build and installing Fans in the case, However, I need more fan screws to fit my Thermaltake riings... the stock NZXT s340 fans in the case had short fat screws which I've used... where on OCUK's site can I find more screws please

Thank you

Man of Honour
Basically yes. They have a notch in the head which settles in the fan screw hole so you can't pull them all the way through. You then thread the "tail" through the screw holes in the fan and pull it to stretch it out while sliding the fan onto it. You will reach a point where you will feel the fan settle into place. They really are very good and I use them on all my fans these days. These are the ones I use and are a different design to the Noctua ones that OCUK sell, cheaper too. If you look at the picture you can see the notch in the head that I was on about and then the fan settles between the two raised bits. You will be left with quite a long section of the tail sticking out of the fan but you can always cut that off if you like.

Soldato
OP
Basically yes. They have a notch in the head which settles in the fan screw hole so you can't pull them all the way through. You then thread the "tail" through the screw holes in the fan and pull it to stretch it out while sliding the fan onto it. You will reach a point where you will feel the fan settle into place. They really are very good and I use them on all my fans these days. These are the ones I use and are a different design to the Noctua ones that OCUK sell, cheaper too. If you look at the picture you can see the notch in the head that I was on about and then the fan settles between the two raised bits. You will be left with quite a long section of the tail sticking out of the fan but you can always cut that off if you like.

Thanks for this bud I will definitely get these mounts I think it will look tidier and less vibrations :)

Back
Top Bottom