Need someone to add hardware to my gaming pc

Associate
This is a bit of a long shot but worth a try,i was wondering if there were any PC builders in the Swansea (uk) area who wanted a job
I need a new cooler,some new fans and a GPU fitted into my current gaming pc
And i know its not rocket science but i cannot do it myself,so i would appreciate none of those replies please.

Thanks
Dan

Man of Honour
I'd be happy to do it if you were nearer. But sadly I'm in Surrey so too far.

Why can you not do it yourself? Do you have no arms?
I'm sure most of us find it easy. But the first time anyone does it, it can be a little scary, particularly if you're playing around with expensive components.

Soldato

I'm sure most of us find it easy. But the first time anyone does it, it can be a little scary, particularly if you're playing around with expensive components.

Computer parts are made of really sturdy stuff, remember Jacob Billing?

Soldato

Completely agree, but if we don't try we will never learn, I am sure there are people on here that were building them back when we had IDE devices ect, and we had to mess about with jumpers and hhd and the motherboard ect, building pc's was much harder back then .

The wonderful world of the Internet we now have at our finger tips, op could look on sites like utube for videos on how to build a pc, we never had any of that back then. Pc's within reason are just plug and play now, you don't need to be a rocket scientist or even have previous experience anymore to build a pc, op is going to go through life never learning anything, if he does not try

Soldato
To be fair PC building hasn't been any more difficult in the past 15 years? Those HDD jumpers were easy to set there was a diagram, first one was Master and the other one's were it's slaves. And the rest is just like Lego, think the hardest part is applying thermal paste correctly and pushing those damned fan pins in!

Back
Top Bottom