Need wedding song suggestions (1st dance etc...)

Suspended
Ok! Criteria is NOTHING CHEESY. We are having such a hard time because everything we have come across seems to have toooo much cheeeeese.

Before anyone says anything we dont have "a song" or anything like that. So its just something we will both like.... oh and it needs to be as short as possible as I dance like a spaz and need it over ASAP on the big day.

Cheers :p

Soldato
Mate im going through the same thing!

We are looking at summat Trancey LMAO!

William Orbit - Adagio for Strings

Dunno if she will go for ti but thats my suggestion!

Andy

Soldato
"What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..."
"I don't know, you're not there, I give you my love but you don't care"

Haddaway: Not really the best choice sentiment-wise!

I like Evanescence - Anywhere :) But that's just me, daresay when the time comes I'll end up arguing with the groom, hehe...

Suspended
OP
the_brainaic said:
But it's a wedding - it's GOT to be cheesy!

lol - Trying to avoid as much cheese as I can. Not getting married in a church but instead at a very picturesque converted farm called Oaks Farm. Damn nice! (damn expensive.... thanks future father in law ;))

Suspended
OP
sara said:
"What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..."
"I don't know, you're not there, I give you my love but you don't care"

Haddaway: Not really the best choice sentiment-wise!

I like Evanescence - Anywhere :) But that's just me, daresay when the time comes I'll end up arguing with the groom, hehe...

*starts listening to Evanescence*

I am a big fan of theirs, out of all the people I know I introduced them to it. I heard it at the cinema for Daredevil then got the sound track especially for their tunes! Didnt know who it was until I listened to it.

Edit: It a little bit chanty - although they are a christian rock band so its not surprising :p From their older Origin album I note too.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Me and the wife thought we were going to dance to Stairway To Heaven but some cretin changed it for D.I.S.C.O. by Ottowan at the last second :D
(We both hated disco).

My sister and new husband danced to 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'.

Associate
David Gray - 'Be Mine' or 'Sail Away'
Dirty Dancing - Time of my life
The Real Thing - You to me are everything

If you can't dance then a slow song is the order of the day as all you have to do is shuffle you feet.

Back
Top Bottom