Never thought I'd miss it this much

Soldato
Hi all

Last year I sold my Fazer as I started a new job and I was barely using the bike, as the months have passed by I never thought I'd miss being on two wheels as much as I am... Everyday I'm out in the van seeing bikes whizzing around town, seeing you lot post pics of your bikes on here just makes me want one again... I miss the sound, feel and enjoyment I used to get riding daily in all weather's... I need to get my car licence for work as they want to give me a van to be on call so my money is being put into that, my missus said last night to get another one so I have approval from the boss ;)

Never thought I'd feel this way about not riding, I feel like I haven't taken my medication for a few months :p

Hope your all out today taking advantage of this sunshine :)

Soldato
OP
So OP, what bikes are you looking at?

When I get round to buying another I'd hopefully have about £2000 saved up and have seen a few bikes locally I like... One being an SV650 2008 Model, I had an SV when I first passed and remember it being a great bike for all round riding, looks nice and sounds lovely.

The other bike I saw advertised local was a 2002 ZX6R, I've not had a kawasaki but I've had sports bikes so that may take me back to them days

Back
Top Bottom