New 49" TV, but can't decide which

Soldato
OP
What are your primary uses, and what's the share between them?

What's the environment like that it'll be in? Bright? Mostly night time viewing?

Edit: 50 inch any good?

50" is my very max tbh... I have a 40" Samsung atm. I've git a panny ub900 4k player / netflix 4k and amazon 4k. Also game on xbox one x. Window is adjacent to the tv but i have blinds and curtains to block light out

Soldato
50" is my very max tbh... I have a 40" Samsung atm. I've git a panny ub900 4k player / netflix 4k and amazon 4k. Also game on xbox one x. Window is adjacent to the tv but i have blinds and curtains to block light out

I'd probably go for the MU8000 in which case.

I couldn't see the XE9005 on there anyhow. From your info you provided, it doesn't look like the playback issues would be a problem for yourself, as it only happens with 50 Hz content - movies are 24Hz.

The benefit of the Sony's is that they accept 120Hz @ 1080P - something the Xbox One X is gaining support for in the future.

Soldato
OP
I'd probably go for the MU8000 in which case.

I couldn't see the XE9005 on there anyhow. From your info you provided, it doesn't look like the playback issues would be a problem for yourself, as it only happens with 50 Hz content - movies are 24Hz.

The benefit of the Sony's is that they accept 120Hz @ 1080P - something the Xbox One X is gaining support for in the future.

The one issue I have with the Samsung is that its 50 hz. Which my current TV does now.. I'm nit sure how good it is for sport as I struggle with judder now.

Soldato
Went sod it......
LG OLED55B7V 55.

Yeah looks an amazing tv will have amazing picture.

With it being oled you should probably read one of the guides to avoid image burn. I think the main thing is dont have brightness really high for long gaming sesions.

Back
Top Bottom