New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Soldato
Then that'll work as your Steam ID then.

Alternatively, if you don't want to post that then you could give a link to your Steam profile page which is accesible by opening your friends panel (right click the system tray steam icon and click friends) then under your name click "my control panel"

For example, my profle page is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/antarbolaeisk/

which is also accessible by a handily clickable sig section :)

Associate
Hey guys, no danger of identity fraud? Thought you keep the details of username confidential and only give user id to public? Or am I been paranoid :D

Man of Honour
Cheers for the game last night. Sorry I'm such a noob on the -Vs- games. It's quite frustrating playing on public servers. People tend not to have patience with newbies and you get kicked out too quickly. I think this is where online games fail sometimes.

Anyway, when playing the infected the timing is quite hard to get used to. I kept hitting the wrong key. I've had my keys setup in a particular way for years and for the first time the layout doesn't appear to suit this mode.

Also, what head set do you use for TT? I might invest in one.

Cheers for the game last night. Sorry I'm such a noob on the -Vs- games. It's quite frustrating playing on public servers. People tend not to have patience with newbies and you get kicked out too quickly. I think this is where online games fail sometimes.

Anyway, when playing the infected the timing is quite hard to get used to. I kept hitting the wrong key. I've had my keys setup in a particular way for years and for the first time the layout doesn't appear to suit this mode.

Also, what head set do you use for TT? I might invest in one.

Just for future reference, this thread is really for steam names only, use the **official left 4 dead thread** for other general l4d related posts :) as it's easier for aekeron to maintain the names list if he has less pots to sift through.

What do you mean by TT? As far as mics that I use are concerned I use: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-016-LG&groupid=702&catid=22&subcat=206, which was much cheaper when I got it.

Oh and good game the other night by the way, by the time you had to leave you had started to pick it up quite well :D

(Any replies = other thread ;))

Back
Top Bottom