New and improved ***Left4Dead Steam Names Thread***

Man of Honour
OP
There's two FrenchTart accounts on steam - mine is the second one.

The first one is my old account, no longer active due to paypal being idiots (requsting chargebacks without asking me) and steam support then also being rather annoying and refusing to re-enable the account even after I explained the situation and offered to re-pay the amounts paypal had wrongfully chaged back.

Anyhow, long story short, add the 2nd FrenchTart on steam :)

I'll get your steam ID added to the list of admins later today/tonight.

Man of Honour
OP
Had a thought Aekeron. Perhaps make this thread an "Official OcUK Steam Name" thread rather than just LFD. I'm sure most people who have steam either have CSS, LFD, TF2, etc so would be good to get everyone down (If you got the cohones to alter it ;))

We could then possibly have it stickied if there are enough contributions. It's always nice to lookup a member quickly and add them for a game rather than going down the tedious/buggy steam community, groups, players, add route!

I may do it. To be honest, I don't really want to be updating this thread forever....so...I'll see :)

I'll get the rest of the names updated tomorrow too.

Man of Honour
OP
Everyone updated. Apologies for the delay :)

i reckon every poster in here should give a link to their steam page.... would make it easier

I agree - it'd be a bit annoying to fit into the format of it all but if I can be bothered to reformat it I'll def make room for it.

edit: Interesting side note; there are now 105 names in the post. :eek:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Thread updated:

If people can start posting the links to their steam IDs (in the format below), I'll get round to updating the list to include that info sometime this weekend.

Code:
OcUK			Steam Name		Steam ID

Aekeron			FrenchTart		FrenchTart

http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrenchTart

(note, the format won't look like that when I update the list - it's just so I can easily sort through the data.

Man of Honour
OP
you've got a serious attitude problem, swearing at everyone on the server and not playing with your team (I was playing against you)

Can we put that sort of stuff in the proper Left4Dead thread? I just don't want to have to wade through more posts than I have to on here :) Sorry.

edit: I'll get the updates done asap. Apologies for being lazy :S

Back
Top Bottom