New Bike - Help Choose :D

Associate
Cateye lights are ultra reliable. Battrery life is also good with LED's.

I think its all you will need, but why buy them now ? Wait untill the nights draw out and the summer is here, you may find some sales on just after winter. I just brought a new rear light and i dont even need it, its still light when i leave work.

Id suggest waiting, buy your bike 1st.

-Vinny-

Soldato
Lights won't go down much at any part of the year, but things like gloves will. I'd suggest you get the El-500, its a lot brighter than the el-400, and its worth the extra money.

Soldato
OP
ive tested both, i thought the el-400 was. But ill see when i go there again. what bike do you think? Best for money, GT Avalanche 1.0 (2006) or the Hardrock Sport ? :)

edit: i think ill stick with the EL-400 because its cheaper :p also id not use it enough to pay £45 for it.

Soldato
Second offer is £10 cheaper here at the bottom, but imo, Id go for the one above it. The 510 is lighter and smaller than the 500, but the 500 is a lot brighter. The LD 1000 is very bright and solid as a rock, highly recommended.

Soldato
Up to you tbh, its what feel best to you that counts mainly. I prefer Troy Lee's as they give most protection, but in terms of which I would say are best for winter, it would either be Gore or Altura.

Soldato
OP
Going to need around £520 id say, for lights..bike..gloves perhaps, but i may leave the lights for a bit unless they're cheap.

Soldato
OP
decided to get the Hardrock, and if i need another..ill buy one later. Also because its got a better warranty, also its cheaper :). Thanks for all the help mates.

Back
Top Bottom