New build advice

Associate
What form factor do you want, itx, matx or atx? Personally I am enjoying moving from a full case tower to itx as it takes up much less space and is easier to move around.
Have you considered something like the Lian Li TU150 case? It is relatively easy to build in for a first time builder as long as you buy the right parts, e.g. sfx power supply.

So how about something like Lian Li TU150 case, Ryzen 5 5600x, Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX, 16 or 32GB ddr4 3200 or 3600, Cooler master 212 cooler, 1 or 2 nvme of choice, gpu of choice e.g. nvidia 3070/3060ti/3060, 750watt corsair sfx psu, would allow high end graphics cards but 600w may be suitable depending on the graphics card you buy. You will want to buy an extra rear fan if you buy that case.

https://youtu.be/apcOjLsjap4

Soldato
1440p 144hz

You'll want a high-end GPU for that and a good CPU to drive it.
Consider the below as a core:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £865.96 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

Change the MSI Mortar to a MSI Tomahawk if you want ATX.

You'll need to add a GPU and case. The former is a question of availibility, the latter - to a point - a matter of taste.

Associate
Your budget is high enough that if can even go for more esthetics as well (i.e. nice case such ass the Lian Li mentioned above, RGB, etc) Depending on what games you wanna run (DLSS, RTX) decide on Radeon or 3000 series. Then it will probably be a 5600x/5800x. Rest of the build depends on you really.

Soldato
You'll want a high-end GPU for that and a good CPU to drive it.
Consider the below as a core:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £865.96 (includes shipping: £11.10)

Change the MSI Mortar to a MSI Tomahawk if you want ATX.

You'll need to add a GPU and case. The former is a question of availibility, the latter - to a point - a matter of taste.

Strange choice of psu considering the budget. I wouldn't use a Corsair CV for a high end pc. The TXM, RM or RMx would be a much better option if going with a Corsair unit.

That timings on that ram are pretty rubbish.

The Alpenfohn Brocken 3 would be a cheaper option for the cooler.

Back
Top Bottom