You'll want a high-end GPU for that and a good CPU to drive it.
Consider the below as a core:
My basket at Overclockers UK:
- 1 x AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core 4.7GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail= £389.99
- 1 x MSI MAG B550M Mortar (AMD AM4) B550 Micro-ATX Motherboard= £144.95
- 1 x Corsair CV Series CV650 650W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply (CP-9020211-UK)= £54.95
- 1 x Team Group Vulcan TUF Gaming Alliance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-28800C19 3600MHz Dual Channel Kit - Blac= £89.99
- 1 x WD Blue SN550 1TB NVME M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 Solid State Drive (WDS100T2B0C)= £94.99
- 1 x be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 CPU Cooler= £79.99
Change the MSI Mortar to a MSI Tomahawk if you want ATX.
You'll need to add a GPU and case. The former is a question of availibility, the latter - to a point - a matter of taste.