New build completed

Associate
I've looked into something similar to this but the problem is the windows at the top are almost triangle shaped and not your conventional rectangle so I'm limited to the type of blinds I can use.

I think this might be to way to go, I'd rather do this than paint loads of walls - Thanks!

You can also go for the oneway mirror film that offices use would reflect a lot of light so a lot of privacy as no1 can see in but full outward visibility

Soldato
I've looked into something similar to this but the problem is the windows at the top are almost triangle shaped and not your conventional rectangle so I'm limited to the type of blinds I can use.

I think this might be to way to go, I'd rather do this than paint loads of walls - Thanks!

Go to a local blind company, I am sure they could come up with something to work...just a thought.

Associate
OP
Thank you! (Not sure how to enable trust or if I need certain amount of posts)

I've got some samples of window tint coming so I'll see how I get on with them as id like to keep the view during the day.

I've been informed by a neighbour that the windows that were put into my house which are Uldal did not come with any tinting/solar protection as standard whereas other windows that were put in -Nordan, QA windows did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom