New build won't power on

Associate
OP
I had feared that might be the case. I'll request a replacement board but before I use it I'll test the other components again in another system before building it. I bought the board as I wanted something decent that would handle 11th gen intel if I decided to upgrade and wanted something that had plenty of room for expansion too. It also seemed to be good for cooling (it's in a compact case) and had plenty of fan and rgb headers if I ever decided to move it into a different case. I don't plan to overclock that's why I didn't go for a z series. What would you have suggested instead?

Man of Honour
I had feared that might be the case. I'll request a replacement board but before I use it I'll test the other components again in another system before building it. I bought the board as I wanted something decent that would handle 11th gen intel if I decided to upgrade and wanted something that had plenty of room for expansion too. It also seemed to be good for cooling (it's in a compact case) and had plenty of fan and rgb headers if I ever decided to move it into a different case. I don't plan to overclock that's why I didn't go for a z series. What would you have suggested instead?
You picked a good board you've just been unlucky , i personally like msi tomahawk motherboards they offer good value for money with strong vrm.

Back
Top Bottom