New build

Soldato
Any reason why you don't want to build yourself? Get much more for your money, better spec, faster performance - as a result last you longer :)

Something like this for example... Obviously case is your own choice.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,270.85 (includes shipping: £0.00)

EDIT: To prove my point, just tried spec'ing an almost identical build on a Ryzen pre-built... and it came to £1546 :p https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...onfigurator-fs-01u-tl.html#t=a5fZi,k;m)o7s2t3

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Any reason why you don't want to build yourself? Get much more for your money, better spec, faster performance - as a result last you longer :)

EDIT: To prove my point, just tried spec'ing an almost identical build on a Ryzen pre-built... and it came to £1546 :p https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...onfigurator-fs-01u-tl.html#t=a5fZi,k;m)o7s2t3

Yep I know, built one a long time ago and it workrd fine except ther USB ports lol

Not sure these days fat fingers :)

Associate
OP
I have a carbide R500 case and decent Modular power supply and also a 1TB SSD.
Would that board be compatible with my case.
maybe get away with the MOBO, RAM,CPU and GPU.

Cheers Sparx

Soldato
I have a carbide R500 case and decent Modular power supply and also a 1TB SSD.
Would that board be compatible with my case.
maybe get away with the MOBO, RAM,CPU and GPU.

Cheers Sparx

Yeah the Mobo is just a standard ATX size, as is your case, so will fit just fine.

What PSU and SSD do you have and how old are they? If you can get away re-using your case, PSU and SSD then you're onto a winner mate - save you a lot of pennies! :)

Also are you planning on overclocking at all? Or just leave everything @ stock?

You could then sell off your old cpu/ram/mobo bundle, to offset the cost and make it even cheaper, unless it's being re-purposed elsewhere...

Edit: Changed the mobo it's an extra ~£25 but worth it imo. But if you don't plan to overclock and don't mind the aesthetics, get the cheaper one I originally spec'd.

GPU also from a great brand and comes with 4 year warranty if you register it on Gigabyte/Aorus' website upon receipt.

Total: £992.96 (includes shipping: £0.00)

Associate
Dont order the MP510 I think there having problems with stock. Ive ordered it with my build and that one of the items what I'm waiting on. They keep saying due any time soon and is way over due in them receiving it.

Associate

How do you add case fans when using the configureator?

Thanks

Soldato
Don't think you can in configurator, you'd have to drop them a ticket in Pre-Sales forum and ask when you order maybe, or put in a call to customer service when ordering.

But yes your PSU and SSD are still solid to re-use, still think you should build your own :D

Back
Top Bottom