New car arrived 485bhp 0-60 in 3.7

Soldato
My M3P is actually a little a tail happy in these wet conditions, so maybe they can provide a little fun. This is without resorting to track/drift mode.

Permabanned
I would love to get the tycan but with options it’s 100k and just too big around london.

I am waiting for the macan EV to come out

Fair enough. I just took a look at used / pre-reg prices for them on auto trader & they're higher priced than I realised. Looks like you got a good deal on the Tesla for £50k, from what I see.

I'd be interested to know what the residuals are to affect the monthly pricing.

Soldato
My dad did ask me why I goy a 2 year old performance for not much less than a newer LR. I didn't really have an answer for him. He now worries the kids are going to get brain damaged by the acceleration:cry:.

Soldato
OP
Nice, what were your thoughts on the i8? Really appealing to me at the moment and I'm not sure why they've grown on me so much lately..

Absolutely lovely car. Rubbish on paper but the reality is it is a lot quicker in real life and great fun to own and drive, looks very special and quite cheap to run.

Soldato
OP
Fun cars! Though white :(

I quite like the white and also it’s free.
My dad did ask me why I goy a 2 year old performance for not much less than a newer LR. I didn't really have an answer for him. He now worries the kids are going to get brain damaged by the acceleration:cry:.

I am not a fan of new cars but At the moment the used prices are so strong it just makes sense.

just got my first Turo rental. Net £308 for 49h rental. Plus £300 bonus from Turo. So Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom