New car for PMKeates time

Soldato
So, it has been a while since the baby vomit 330i departed the vehicle parc (November 2009!) In that time I have driven a Ford Fiesta 1.25 (horrid), Mondeo 2.0 Ghia (pretty good) and currently I am driving the infamous silver E39 530i that featured in several OcUK members' signatures. However, I have finally decided to get another car, and this week I signed on the dotted line.

I had a number of requirements - I wanted something that handled reasonably well, was comfortable, modern, powerful, good looking and, importantly, economical. There are very few cars that fit the bill, but there are some. However, I feel there is one car in particular that really does excel in all of these areas, and it is the model of car that I have gone for.

I have purchased...

a 2007 E60 LCI BMW 535d M Sport.

It is Deep Sea Blue with beige 'Dakota' leather, media pack (which includes professional navigation, voice control, bluetooth and CD changer), visibility pack (adaptive xenon headlights), sports automatic transmission, sun protection glass (darker rear glass), 19" style 172M wheels, electric sunroof, M rear spoiler, dark 'Poplar' wood trim and heated front seats.

This amazing side photo is courtesy of Fox using his HTC Desire running firmware version 2.2.

side3a.jpg

This interior photo is courtesy of the sales dude.

interior2.jpg

Pick it up early April.

Need more decent pics. Awesomeness right there though, decent colour combination too, not one of those lame silver cars with black interior...makes it better than a certain M5... :D

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Fox. He drove all the way from his house to the dealer to view the car with me. A true friend.

Back
Top Bottom