New Case

Associate
Hey guys i've got the corsair 540 air and its absolutely horrific. I'm getting vibrations louder than the fans and its caused by the front top and side panel. I've tried all sorts and i can't take it anymore so spec me a case so i can sell this lump of junk ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry to hear that. I've seen complaints with that case where the fans being too loud, but not panels vibrating louder than the fans. Do you know exactly what's causing the panel to vibrate? And how long have you had this case?

Associate
OP
I've had the case just over a year now and it's the front and top panels. It seems the vibrations are being caused by the stock fans on the corsair h100i v2. The only way to solve it is by putting weights on the top panel.
The same problem happened when i had a h110gt but i gave up on that one as since day one of purchase the blue led would flicker when changing colour and i thought a new cooler would stop the vibrations :(

Associate
OP
Sorry silly me.

water cooling is aio lazymode.
Windowed is essential and budget is 100.
I have an atx motherboard :)

Or if anyone has any ideas how to stop this horrific case from vibrating and destroying my sanity would be great. I'd imagine it would be cheaper...all my aio coolers make the side panels vibrate :(

Back
Top Bottom