New D140 distribution plate

Associate
Hi folks

Just received my first order from overclockers and part of this was a D140 phanteks distro plate. Upon opening it would appear that this is not new as it is covered in surface scratches with some of them being pretty deep.

I have taken a few pictures which can been seen at http://imgur.com/gallery/EfiWVvS...

Can't see any protective film on the plate but dont know if it would come with one anyway. Has anyone else bought one of these? Was hoping to get my new build completed this weekend but this has kind of scuppered me.

By contrast the ek flat reservoir that I ordered is sealed away in it's clear wrapping with the usual EK seal and not a scratch to be seen.

Annoying this is the only way I can see to send the pics to overclockers as they don't use email and the webnotes don't seem to take images either

Soldato
Hi folks

Just received my first order from overclockers and part of this was a D140 phanteks distro plate. Upon opening it would appear that this is not new as it is covered in surface scratches with some of them being pretty deep.

I have taken a few pictures which can been seen at http://imgur.com/gallery/EfiWVvS...

Can't see any protective film on the plate but dont know if it would come with one anyway. Has anyone else bought one of these? Was hoping to get my new build completed this weekend but this has kind of scuppered me.

By contrast the ek flat reservoir that I ordered is sealed away in it's clear wrapping with the usual EK seal and not a scratch to be seen.

Annoying this is the only way I can see to send the pics to overclockers as they don't use email and the webnotes don't seem to take images either
There's a customer support/service
Section in these forums I think
And no idea if webnotes
Take images sorry

Associate
OP
That's what I'm thinking. It's just not been the best first experience with the company so far. Placed my order first thing thursday morning paying extra for the dpd next day and get an email after they close to say an insignificant item is out of stock so they didnt bother dispatching anything from the order. Had been checking my email throughout the day so if they had emailed earlier I could have still had it delivered when it was meant to.

Followed by this it's a little disheartening for a new customer. Previously used other online stores and was thinking of placing more orders. Hoping it's just a one off experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
That's what I'm thinking. It's just not been the best first experience with the company so far. Placed my order first thing thursday morning paying extra for the dpd next day and get an email after they close to say an insignificant item is out of stock so they didnt bother dispatching anything from the order. Had been checking my email throughout the day so if they had emailed earlier I could have still had it delivered when it was meant to.

Followed by this it's a little disheartening for a new customer. Previously used other online stores and was thinking of placing more orders. Hoping it's just a one off experience
Have used
Ocuk & a few others,
Have had the occasional
Glitch with all of these
It's unfortunate
But when dealing with large
Volumes of orders mistakes can
Happen
How the mistakes get dealt with
Is the important part to me
Ocuk will certainly replace it
Other option if absolutely want to
Finish your build
Would be to polish the scratches out

Edit
It saw one of the competitors
Names as a swear word
And **** it out lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
Guys, please stop with all the mentioning of competitors, this forum is run by and paid for by Overclockers UK Retailer ;)

@Colin Fulton best thing is to post in the customer services sub forum at the top of the main forum page, you'll get directly through to the shop staff, they'll help you out no problem :)

Soldato
Guys, please stop with all the mentioning of competitors, this forum is run by and paid for by Overclockers UK Retailer ;)

@Colin Fulton best thing is to post in the customer services sub forum at the top of the main forum page, you'll get directly through to the shop staff, they'll help you out no problem :)
apologies
wasnt saying to buy anything from
competitors
just saying those other sites i had also
had the occasional problem with an order
to put it into perspective
that any site you could have a mishap
with an order

Back
Top Bottom