• Notice regarding image hosts and attachments. See here.

new Imac

Nobody apart from Apple can answer your question. Macrumours say to wait.

My logic has always been that if the current price/spec meets my requirements then I'll buy. I made the mistake of waiting for a new Mac Pro some time ago for about six months and ended up with something different anyway because they didn't release a new model.
 
Back
Top Bottom