New Ink for meeeeeeee

Soldato
Hurrah, new ink!

bunny18py.jpg

She's on the inside of my forearm..

bunny26qn.jpg

And this young lady's on the outside of it (apologies for poor picture, but you try taking a picture of the back of your own arm!)

They're the start of a half sleeve, not entirely sure exactly what I'll have for the background, and there's a nice space to fill too, so plenty of thinking to do :)

The second one's not coloured yet because it was 11pm, and I was getting pretty fed up :D

Please don't post in this thread if you're going to try and offer me sage advice about how much I'll regret them, **** off tattoos, tattooists or tattooed people, or generally cause the lovely brand of trouble that always seems to happen to tattoo/piercing threads. If you don't like it and you can't bring yourself not to be rude, kindly **** off :)

Man of Honour
Mohinder said:
Please don't post in this thread if you're going to try and offer me sage advice about how much I'll regret them, **** off tattoos, tattooists or tattooed people, or generally cause the lovely brand of trouble that always seems to happen to tattoo/piercing threads. If you don't like it and you can't bring yourself not to be rude, kindly **** off :)

So all you want is for people to post 'wow that looks great'?

Nothing like a one sided discussion but as request I'll use my back button now :)

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox said:

Nothing like a one sided discussion but as request I'll use my back button now :)
Then why post at all? It'd have been better for us all had you pressed the back button without posting, as, after all, all you're doing with that comment is trolling.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:

It's not a discussion, I want to show people my new tattoos and I don't want it to turn into a slanging match about body mods in general. You can say you don't like them - I really don't mind - what I want to avoid is the rude, ignorant anti-tattoo folk who can and have plagued most of these threads. I don't want a barney, that's all. It is a happy thread. :)

Soldato
I see Fox's point. Such a notice at the end of a thread is quite provocative and assuming.

Personally I don't like them, but of course, each to their own. I'm not dead against tatoos in general, some can be nice and tasteful. These however are at the other end of my spectrum, and are far from discreet.

Soldato
OP
BrenOS said:
I see Fox's point. Such a notice at the end of a thread is quite provocative and assuming.

Personally I don't like them, but of course, each to their own. I'm not dead against tatoos in general, some can be nice and tasteful. These however are at the other end of my spectrum, and are far from discreet.

See that, is the sort of post that is perfectly welcome in this thread. I don't want people to kiss my arse about my tattoos, I just don't want it to turn into an argument about tattoos in general because we've had plenty of them before and I'm sure the mods don't relish tidying them up.

There's not a large amount of people on this board who would turn it into one of those threads, but there is enough.

Soldato
On the past threads on topics like this it is needed, it is his thread so he can want specific responses just like people in the hardware forums.

I normally hate body art, but that is neat and not something rushed into. So nice and I seriously doubt he will regret it.

Soldato
I really like the actual tattoo, the style and colours etc are spot on. However, i'm not too sure on the placement. Is that going to be an issue in the future with regards to jobs? I assume you have considered that? All in all though, nice tats mate.

Soldato
OP
fus said:
I really like the actual tattoo, the style and colours etc are spot on. However, i'm not too sure on the placement. Is that going to be an issue in the future with regards to jobs? I assume you have considered that? All in all though, nice tats mate.

Forearm tattoos don't really stop you getting a job, unless you have serious beef with long sleeved shirts and refuse to wear them. :p

Back
Top Bottom