New Instagram Account Issue

Soldato
Yea yea I know, Instagram - but a few friends have asked me to create an account and share some photos etc, so meh why not.

Tried to create an account tonight with my normal email got the email verification code, entered it....nothing. Tried to login and says I have violated their T+Cs...um ok...I haven't even logged in yet but ok. So I created a new gmail just for instagram - and the same thing happened!

I cannot find a way to do anything about this either. 2 different account sign ups, completely unrelated. Their help is no help at all as you cannot navigate it and it looks like its designed to confuse rather than help.

Any ideas?

Associate
Browsers with cookie or ad repression result in that ban error i think. You're not missing anything though, it's a poor website, i expect by purpose. I tried it to see some older bike riders that don't appear to have YT accounts, but even then it's quite crap.

Soldato
Browsers with cookie or ad repression result in that ban error i think. You're not missing anything though, it's a poor website, i expect by purpose. I tried it to see some older bike riders that don't appear to have YT accounts, but even then it's quite crap.
That's a great summary :D

Back
Top Bottom