*** New Jonsplus i100 Cases ***

Associate
The Primary purpose of designing i 100 is to try to push the cooling performance and hardware support capabilities to the limit of an ITX case, while keeping the volume within a reasonable size, and ensure the performance of the new generation of CPU/GPU is released. It also satisfies the users’ expectations, the need of compactness.

Jonsplus i100 Pro Mini-ITX Case - silver @ £156.95 inc VAT

versatile Mini-ITX case, modular and flexible design, made from aluminium, two vented side panels

Only £156.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also available in Black

Jonsplus i100 Pro Mini-ITX Case - black @ £156.95 inc VAT

Jonsplus i100 Pro Mini-ITX Case, Tempered Glass - silver @ £156.95 inc VAT

versatile Mini-ITX case, modular and flexible design, made from aluminium, two tinted tempered glass side panels

Only £156.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Also available in Black

Jonsplus i100 Pro Mini-ITX Case, Tempered Glass - Black @ £156.95 inc VAT

Soldato
The modularity/options are great at the expense of a larger volume, but overall I like it. I think the side ventilation is poor though - don't think it's sufficient for aircooling.

Ali from OT just released his review on this yesterday - temps seem really good.

And the designed fan design seems to be tunneled 3 bottom intake / 3 top exhaust.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm, may pick one up. Been trying to find a small case capable of good water cooling options with the crosshair VIII impact, the Ghost won't fit the board, nor does proper loops.

Soldato
Got one of these being delivered tomorrow, no reason to change from my Ncase m1 but i just really wanted to try it, will post some pics when i get it.

Back
Top Bottom