New keyboard and wireless mouse recommendations

Caporegime
Seem to have lost my razer mamba dock and my g15 keyboard is broken with a stuck f1 key so looking for new options

Mouse
Use a g700 at work and really like it. I find all the buttons useful for all sorts of short cuts.
I'd probably like to stick to logitech there. The in program switching software is really useful.
There might not be many options as I'd like a lot of keys, wireless and the software that switches the keys depending on the program you are using.

Keyboard
Much more open. I have no idea if I want mechanical or not, all I know is I want led backlit (red/orange), black, number pad. Never used mechanical.

Devices will be used in a non competitive gaming and coding environment

Associate
Corsair K70/K70 RGB keyboard with probably red switches. I use it for gaming and coding, nice keyboard. But again mechanical switch choice really is personal and you probably need to try the different switches. I prefer red for coding and gaming as it does not require too much pressure and when you are coding all day I didn't want finger "fatigue". Would never go back to a non-mechanical keyboard now.

Mouse really does come down to personal choice. Have used Logitech, Roccat and finally settled on the Corsair M65 RGB but I do a lot of coding and gaming :)

Back
Top Bottom