New Land Cruiser

Soldato
You guys seen the 2024 Land Cruiser, I think it looks great and reminds me a bit of a Ford Bronco although the mild hybrid isn't out til 2025 in the UK, which is what I'd personally go for and no pricing yet but probably won't be too bad :confused:

Last edited:
Permabanned
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This is awesome

That does look awesome, would love to have a Century

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
This is awesome

Perfect for the blonde Karen who parked her Range Rover in the motorcycle bay at Tesco's yesterday as clearly she struggled with the walk of another 10m from a normal parking spot.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I think that's wishful thinking - even used Land Cruisers are extremely expensive. Justifiably so, as they're probably the most reliable SUV you can buy, but definitely not an option for people on a budget.
Was thinking more you can get better deals on PCP or lease when brand new vs the 2nd hand market, which is crazy on these

Caporegime
I don't think I have seen such a crazy used market with Land Cruisers compared to other cars even before COVID. I still also cannot understand why they are not popular in this country yet everywhere else they have a massive following.

Last edited:
Soldato
I might be tempted by one of these in a couple of years time, ideal for all my fishing gear, photography trips to the highlands and getting a large dog in…

Always loved Toyotas especially the hilux

The land cruisers always held their value really well too - I imagine these will be no different

Soldato
I don't think I have seen such a crazy used market with Land Cruisers compared to other cars even before COVID. I still also cannot understand why they are not popular in this country yet everywhere else they have a massive following.

Land Cruisers just don't have a "premium" badge... so the repairs bills and monthly warranty payments are cheaper :p

Soldato
They’ve pumped up the FJ Cruiser styling for this which I quite like but it’s not for everyone.

Obviously similar to the defender which does seem popular.

The Landcruiser 200 series was a premium vehicle and the workman versions were based on the 79 series still. Not sure quite where this is aimed if they will have a workmate version which is more rugged and a luxury variant (Sahara etc).

Man of Honour
They almost but don't quite work for me - I'd quite like an updated Nissan Pathfinder (R51 not the newer one) but sadly they seem to be backing out the more ruggedised SUV market.

Back
Top Bottom