New laptop From ocuk and stuck on automatic repair

Associate
Hi guys as title says I just purchased a new ASU’s strix laptop and it arrived today. At first when making a windows 10 account the power just kept shutting down.

It finally stopped, I started installing some games and it turned off again.

Now every time I boot it up it’s stuck in automatic repair loop.

Any suggestions thanks a ton.

Soldato
First thing I would do is a post in the customer care section and see about sending it back for a replacement.

No new laptop should be doing that out of the box

Soldato
Soldato
Do you know of a fix at all customer care are currently closed. Thanks

As ED209 has said, don't bother. Why struggle with a laptop that has issues? Even if you get this problem sorted, others may crop up. Accept you'll be without your shiny new toy for a while and send it back.

Associate
OP
Thanks everyone. They are picking it up tomorrow to test it. It was open box when I purchased it but they said I can get a full refund if they can’t fix it.

Soldato
Thanks everyone. They are picking it up tomorrow to test it. It was open box when I purchased it but they said I can get a full refund if they can’t fix it.
Excellent, hope you get s replacement or a refund soon. I think that’s is your best option as if it had a knock on effect later down the time and out of warranty you would be stuck with a chargeable repair or having to buy a new laptop again.

Back
Top Bottom