New Logo on forum

Fair enough, but maybe try what AiiR has done? I.E. a very faint black drop which accentuates the speedo and text without being OTT.

It cannot be changed - Its not within my power. I was told how it was to look and I did it, with company logos I dont have as much say however E-shot, banners.. yeah they look sweet ;) . I understand what everyone is saying obviously.

It cannot be changed - Its not within my power. I was told how it was to look and I did it, with company logos I dont have as much say however E-shot, banners.. yeah they look sweet ;) . I understand what everyone is saying obviously.

So the designer has no say over way he's actually designing even though he was hired because of his artistic/design talent?

Wow, sucks to be you.

So the designer has no say over way he's actually designing even though he was hired because of his artistic/design talent?

Wow, sucks to be you.

You cut me really deep. Its just one item which i dont have any power to change, if the main man likes it and wants it then thats final word.

Sorry to disappoint

Tesco sympathy card in the post.

Is there any way of modding this into the Gray theme for Firefox? (The one called Light 1.0)

ocuklogo.png

Back
Top Bottom