New Look on the rocks

Caporegime
OP
I will happily pay (a little) more for an item at John Lewis because of the excellent customer service, especially when something goes wrong. They seem to have the right model for the high street.

Same. When you end up having to deal with the monkeys at Currys it opens your eyes to how good JL actually are. Bought a tablet a few years ago from them, broke after 18 months, walked in to store and walked out with same tablet but newer model for no extra cost. Well worth the premium imo.

No answer then?

Nah it's cool. You seem to be quite bitter about something, so I'll leave you to your misery and get on with life.

Is reading a bit difficult for you sunshine?

£1.2b in debt! Billion!!!

How is that possible?!

The CEO left his wallet at home and lent a fiver from Wonga.com and forgot about it. Tsk tsk.

QUAD POST AHOY!

I know. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
OP
Well let's hear your reasons why they will be going under anytime soon then? It's no good just making a statement without backing it up with a single thought on why you think so and then just saying you can't be bothered to explain. This is your thread after all.

I am genuinely interested to hear why you think WH Smith might struggle?

It was a completely random guess. You know, for fun. Maybe one day you'll understand the concept.

Back
Top Bottom