New Motorbike

Soldato
This weekend cant come quick enough.
Ive loved the look of Buell's for years but never been brave enough to step away from Jap sportsbikes, the news that HD had stopped production of Buells spured me on to looking at the remaining Buells.
Anyway I bit the bullet and have bought a new XB12SCG in Hero Blue, went for the SCG which is slightly shorter than the XB12SX as im not the tallest guy around.
No actual pics yet as its not due to be delivered to the dealers until Friday (which is 300miles away!).
buell.jpg

buell2.jpg

I'd not usually buy a brand new bike, but this was pretty much the last chance.

Soldato
OP
I bet you got it for a great price with Buell going bye bye?
Around £6k, most dealers I phoned were around £5800-£6100, although the cheaper ones then had registration/road tax costs on top.
The 1125R sports bikes are going for £5200 but I dont really like the look of them.

Soldato
Been looking at changing to a Buell Ulysses recently.
Allways loved the look of them but not dared cross over, still not ready to dare it seeins as Buell has now gone under as well.

Soldato
Look lovely and handle well but horrid build quality . Rust in front of yer eyes and unless you get the new type engine there not very quick . Plus unless them going bust helps the prices they devalue quicker than a chinese 125 .

Have fun though hehe

Persil

Soldato
Don't see many Buells around - that looks fantastic!

Same, as a new rider I hadn't really heard about them until they closed down, great looking bikes.

Saw my first one in the flesh the other day, pulled up next to it (same model as OP but in black - blue suits it much better). Sadly he beat me off the lights even when he was probably only using 1/8th throttle compared to me trying to gun it on my little 125 :p

Associate
Buell

This weekend cant come quick enough.
Ive loved the look of Buell's for years but never been brave enough to step away from Jap sportsbikes, the news that HD had stopped production of Buells spured me on to looking at the remaining Buells.
Anyway I bit the bullet and have bought a new XB12SCG in Hero Blue, went for the SCG which is slightly shorter than the XB12SX as im not the tallest guy around.
No actual pics yet as its not due to be delivered to the dealers until Friday (which is 300miles away!).
buell.jpg

buell2.jpg

I'd not usually buy a brand new bike, but this was pretty much the last chance.

Hi. Sell ​​me your bike :) Buell ?

Back
Top Bottom