<~~~~(NEW NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED CONFIRMED)~~~~>

Associate
HOW GREAT IS THAT!?

Trailer:

Gameplay:

First pic released:

550780_10151804967070298_1053901362_n.jpg

And yes it is being developed by Criterion.

Box Art:

need-for-speed-most-wanted-box-art.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
i enjoyed hot pursuit a lot. i assume it will be a nov/dev release?

Not really sure to be honest, but wait for E3 and we should hear more.

Make sure to watch our E3 press conference live on June 4th at 1PM (PST) for more info!

A new need for speed game?

Is that supposed to be sperm in the title?

8==)~~~~~~~~~~>

Well, I wasn't really aiming for that. :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Official launch trailer from Criterion/EA just to keep the excitement at its peak haha.

Regarding cops being in online play, it's difficult to say, I've read into it and some sources say 'yes', others 'no' and the rest say it could be coming as 'dlc'.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I feel for all those wondering which system to get it on, you'd be best going for either the ps3 or x360 over pc especially when it comes to games like this. I don't game on the pc simply because mine is not powerful enough but for some reason I have this idea that most pc gamers are into 'FPS'. I dunno, my opinion after all. Maybe the stuff below will help you decide.

MINIMUM System Requirements:

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

RECOMMENDED System Requirements:

Processor: Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

And finally for anyone getting a WII-U, don't fret as it has been announced for it too and will be out sometime in 2013.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Feeling for you, friend. Ordered from Tesco Direct a few days before you, which got dispatched on Friday morning, now it's Friday again, that's a whole week and still nothing. I'm quite frustrated too.

I won't be buying anything from Tesco again. I ordered this online last Saturday, it was dispatched Monday, it's now Thursday and I still don't have it. Also, they sent me an email earlier telling me that even though I ordered the limited edition they've actually sent me the standard edition but will supply me with the code to unlock the limited edition stuff. Not a huge issue but I'm annoyed with how long the game is taking to arrive. If I'd ordered from Amazon it would have been here with 2 working days with free delivery. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom