**NEW** OCUK Fantasy Premier League. **WITH PRIZES DONATED BY OCUK!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Welcome Overclockers Football fans to the *official* Fantasy Premier League PRIZE League.

The League from last season has been renewed by myself earlier today after the game launched late this morning. Those in the league previously should be back in again without having to contact myself of @BaZ87 HOWEVER Please still contact me if you enter a team!

The previous 'amateur' League has been renewed and you should automatically be registered if you were in that League but you MUST enter this League separately to be in with a chance of winning the lovely prizes.

Before I make any announcements about League codes, eligibility rules and whatnot first of all I'd like to thank @fiveub and OCUK for really stepping up and supporting the League again this season. Again I was only expecting maybe a mug or some supplier swag like stickers, posters etc. but he and OCUK have really stepped up and hit a 30 yard volley into the top corner, providing us with several hundred pounds worth of prizes! Thank you again FiveUB and thank you OCUK for continuing to support the Forums.

This is the Important bit. It's REALLY Important.

In order to be eligible for a Monthly or Overall prize you:
MUST be a forum Member in good standing. This applies to members that are permanently banned from the forum during the season or who the moderating team believe have been using the MM or wider forum for personal financial gain. Any member suspected of this will be ineligible to win any of the prizes on offer. Temporary Suspensions do not count.
MUST be a member of the Forum for at least three months and have 100 Posts by the Deadline for GW1 which is 6:30pm Friday 5th August 2022. (Long term members with low post counts may be eligible at our SOLE discretion)
MUST start a conversation with myself or BaZ87 confirming your FPL team name and your real name so we can match teams and players to Forum Members.
MUST have joined the League PRIOR to the GW1 Deadline given above.
NEW RULE FOR THIS SEASON Prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.

Only then will you receive the League Code. Please do not share the code! We do not want any 'rogues' joining the league who aren't forum members hence the 'secrecy'. This means anybody that joins the league without receiving the code from either myself or BaZ87 will not be eligible for any prizes.

Prizes are:
1st Noblechairs Gaming Chair, design of your choice!
2nd Ducky Gaming Keyboard, design of your choice
3rd Endgame Gear Gaming Mouse of your choice!

-----------------

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Yea same but mines more i dont have the time to dedicate like you seem to need to these days.
I wouldn't say that. An hour a week is more than enough. Sign up for emails from the teams and the Scout and make sure you're aware of the deadlines and any major injuries. If you want to go a bit more in depth there are all sorts of sites and people on Twitter, and IG you can use. The FantasyPL subreddit can be really good too.

Caporegime
OP
Is it too late to join? I've been abroad on holiday for over a week, and not been on the forums.

No worries if not.
We've allowed one more in as the first game week hasn't finished so yes we'll allow it. Send a conversation with your team name and real name to myself or Baz.

Caporegime
OP
I am doing incredibly awful. Liverpool just not performing and I have three of them. I'm far too close to the bottom.
Went Haaland in the end, watching Salah score a hat trick tomorrow night will be painful as I switched last minute.
Salah has never scored in GW2 for a long time now.

Caporegime
OP
Second time now that me saving my team doesn't seem to have taken effect. Jesus on the bench in week 2, and Odegaard on the bench for week 3 :(
Always check before the deadline. I’ve also had some trouble with points so I always make sure to log out and back in then make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom