New OcUK Project Build

Associate
Hey all,

Its that time again to get the project under way.

This current project is going to be a green a white themed build in a Parvum S.2 case which I managed to get for £1 which was a bargain :D

I've already started the purchasing of the gear but only to components so far,

Asus Z270G Strix motherboard
Raiden Green Blitz 16GB (4x4GB) Quad Channel Kit 3000mhz

Looking to get a 1080ti maybe a EVGA one if i can get my hands on one.

But thus far still a way to go, but to give you a idea of what i am going to do im looking at watercooling it with glass tube, white fittings, green fluid and maybe a plexi res if i can get one measured up and made to fit in the case.

Still in debate with myself on what fans to use, go white LED or just plain old white ones.

S8GL3oT.jpg

oF7VfKf.jpg

Let me know what you think with any other ideas :D :D

Soldato
stick with Strix GPU is you can- visually looks stunning :D

or an Aorus for some attention grabbing and its shorter PCB, last view from me could be FE card with Phanteks waterblock

Last edited:
Associate
Just bought that mobo myself and it's a stunning piece of kit, I think it looks better 'in the flesh' than the pics. The reinforced PCI slots are great, zero GPU sag (so far). Only negative I have so far is RGB lighting is pointless where it is, as it's totally obscured by GPU...

Soldato
It's not that hard, but it's just the cutting and chamfering which takes longer and you have to be careful of the dust that comes of it which can be very dangerous if inhaled. More expensive also so mistakes can obviously be costly. I have seen some people do the whole build with acrylic or PETG first just so they get the lengths spot on. No bends to worry about as you can't bend the glass obviously, so it makes sense. Unless of course you're going with the pre-bent 90° borosilicate glass Mayhems tubing.

Associate
OP
i decided to scrap the acrylic as i was rather pricey for a single tube, so go back to good old acrylic make some nice bends in it think it will look nice either way, only reason i wanted glass is because it makes it look more crisp,

Anyway, brought some more goodies today,

intel 128gb m.2
2x 240mm ek slim radiators
4x corsair white led 120mm fans
nickel ek supremacy waterblock
12mm monsoon tubing

so, tomorrows purchases are-

1080ti (Any brand going to clock it anyway)
waterbock for the card
White EK fittings for the acrylic
Some pastel whit fluid (Going to attempt to make a lime green colour to match the case)
Either HDD or SSD for games etc
And maybe some 80mm fans for the rear of the case.

Standby for some pictures of the parts and case what I have so far, these will be done tomorrow and maybe some child like drawings of the loop idea i have

Back
Top Bottom