**New Overclockers UK HQ - Back open for Click & Collect!**

Man of Honour
I was expecting a proper Stokie accent on that video :(

I built my first ever pc with parts from when they were in Fenton I can't even remember when that was, maybe 15-18 years ago? Is this the third move since then?

There were 3 shops at IMEX Fenton, going into larger units each time (OK the first one was technically Millennium).
The first was in the late 90s.
www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/ocukimex.jpg
Then up near Talke roundabout, then Newcastle area and now this one.

No man, that place has some terrible reviews.

Dude, I love that place, as much as you can eat.

Caporegime
image.png

Permabanned
I was expecting a proper Stokie accent on that video :(

There were 3 shops at IMEX Fenton, going into larger units each time (OK the first one was technically Millennium).
The first was in the late 90s.
www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/ocukimex.jpg
Then up near Talke roundabout, then Newcastle area and now this one.

Dude, I love that place, as much as you can eat.
Yeah the carvery I had was perfectly fine. Granted may as well buy a normal than a large as you get no more meat.

Associate
I have a home build watercooled PC bought 2nd hand from a memeber on here some time ago now.
I was going to bring it into store today for some advice on changing the water loop after one of the 2 radiators started to leak, the system never had a drain fitted, and so i need some new components to make it right and the advice so I get the right parts

I don't have the knowledge to order what I need online and just want to say its a real shame you no longer offer a retail store to help people like me.

Associate
I have a home build watercooled PC bought 2nd hand from a memeber on here some time ago now.
I was going to bring it into store today for some advice on changing the water loop after one of the 2 radiators started to leak, the system never had a drain fitted, and so i need some new components to make it right and the advice so I get the right parts

I don't have the knowledge to order what I need online and just want to say its a real shame you no longer offer a retail store to help people like me.
That's what this forum is for. Try the watercooling section.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom