new pc budget £1k

Associate
looking to build a new pc from scratch i have a £1000 budget but could stretch it a little to take into account the cost of the screens.

I would like 2 monitors, the ability to run a few pieces of software at once and it will mainly be used for screen recording/streaming (not gaming) and video editing for a small business.

If I could upgrade it at a later date for gaming by changing some components that would be a bonus.

What would you recommend including anything I need to build it as this is my first time please?

Soldato
looking to build a new pc from scratch i have a £1000 budget but could stretch it a little to take into account the cost of the screens.

I would like 2 monitors, the ability to run a few pieces of software at once and it will mainly be used for screen recording/streaming (not gaming) and video editing for a small business.

If I could upgrade it at a later date for gaming by changing some components that would be a bonus.

What would you recommend including anything I need to build it as this is my first time please?

what programs you using for video editing ?

Soldato
Graphics card is the biggest money hog in gaming PC and for work PC you can get away with cheaper one.
But if literally everything, including accessories and Windows, must fit into £1000, that's going to need taking cheap parts in lots of places.

Associate
OP
Graphics card is the biggest money hog in gaming PC and for work PC you can get away with cheaper one.
But if literally everything, including accessories and Windows, must fit into £1000, that's going to need taking cheap parts in lots of places.
Yes I don’t need a gaming spec graphics card. Just want ability to change components for that use in future if I want to move to using it for gaming.

Soldato
Yes I don’t need a gaming spec graphics card. Just want ability to change components for that use in future if I want to move to using it for gaming.
If graphics card from current PC would be available for use in new PC that would give more budget for other parts.
That's obviously not possible it it's integrated GPU or you're going to dumpgive old PC as someone else's problemjoy.

Associate
OP
If graphics card from current PC would be available for use in new PC that would give more budget for other parts.
That's obviously not possible it it's integrated GPU or you're going to dumpgive old PC as someone else's problemjoy.
Unfortunately my laptop I was using has died so it’s from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom